I’m Melanie, an ambitious multipassionate who’s figuring out life, an INFJ and an HSP.
(Basically, I feel all the feels, pick up vibes like nobody’s business, and crave passion and purpose.)
I left my full-time job to pursue my dreams of living a laptop lifestyle, freelancing, and starting my own creative biz.
Imagine You is where I share my musings on life, being a creative/introvert, and chasing dreams.
I thrive on (good) change, so I can’t promise what kind of posts you’ll find here, but I tend to gravitate towards:
- Inspirational stuff, because I’m all about that
- Lots of self care and mental health tips and info, because we all need to talk about this more
- Tips and tools on goals, finding focus, and productivity
- Honest accounts of my creative journey – mistakes and all
I’m on a mission to start my own creative business – something I’ve wanted for years. I don’t know exactly what that looks like yet, but I know it’s something I HAVE to do.
Fun facts about me
- Personality traits – I’m an outgoing introvert and a Sagittarius: travel dreaming is in my blood
- Current obsession – listening to podcasts while I gym, do laundry, make food – everything!
- Things that make me happy – My hubby and our “fur child”, Jinx. “Me time” – LOTS of it. Being creative. Coffee shops. Playing tourist at home. Binge-watching my favourite shows (counting down till This Is Us starts!)
- Pet peeves – queues, fakeness, and being put in a “box”
- Education – Digital Copywriting – Red & Yellow School of Advertising; Interior Decorating + Small Business Management – Intec College
- Where I feel most alive – Out in nature, in the mountains, on the beach, in the desert, or in a green park
- Life’s (current) ambitions – To walk in Central Park NYC in autumn, to finally learn Italian, to run a half marathon
Every Sunday, I share some tips, things I’ve discovered, motivational words (because Sunday blues seriously suck), and behind the scenes of my creative journey in a “letter”. It’s a place where I’m a little more personal and hope to inspire you for the week ahead.
When you subscribe to Sunday Letters, you’ll receive a free digital goodie bundle including a printable daily planner, social media weekly planner, and 9 of my favourite digital tools for blogging and social media planning. (I’m a huge fan of freebies, too!)